Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cultural exchanges!


I think this is interesting! If you click HERE you will be taken to the schedule for the Tag em' Division II. I was looking through it and along with several different states, we have teams from Germany, Mexico, Singapore, Poland, Korea, China, Hong Kong, and Ontario - Canada!

I am so excited to see how their long term problems are, I have many questions...like...Are they doing their problem in English?? How different will their ideas be? What will their costumes look like? Will they have jet-lag?? Poor kids! I can't wait to see the interaction between the kids! I remember visiting Germany, and my son playing with all the German kids and me asking..was it hard to understand them? He replied..."Nope, we used our hands, we used our feet, we used our eyes, it was NO problem!" Kids are so resourceful! What a great experience this will be!

The schedule for I'm only thinking of you, Division I is right HERE
The teams that will be competing along with numerous states, are BC, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Mexico and China! Now that one will be really interesting to see, as there is much more dialogue in this long term problem synopsis!

So far, there are 53 teams competing for Tag em' division II and 62 teams competing for I'm only thinking of you, division I. Good luck Kids!!!! You are already huge gigantic stars!!

No comments: