Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday night Board of Education meeting!

Tonight was the night that the kids were honored by the Board of Education. All members were present and watched their long term problems and congratulated them on their achievement! The kids all got certificates as well. I think they all felt pretty good about themselves!

Division II team, waiting patiently (you didn't see the pic from before, where they looked like wild monkeys) before the board meeting. The two teams were presenting their long term problems. The Division I team performed their problem and Division II showed a slide show, since there wasn't enough space to do a performance!


The press taking photos of them. There were a couple different newspaper people to talk to all the kids!
Here is the division I team. They performed their long term problem and honestly I wish I had taped it for those of you who have not seen it! I was so amazed and impressed! They really have a great group and it all just flowed wonderfully!
The pictures just don't do it justice, this was SO funny to watch, the comedy was fantastic!!

No comments: